Posted September 20th, 2018
We know the importance of regularly washing our hair but it is not necessary to wash your hair with shampoo all the time. We have cowashes, a complete product that is not a shampoo and it not a conditioner but a product in the middle. With those people who do not want to have a lot of products on your shelves, using a normal conditioner for cowashing also works. This article will give you tips on how to use your conditioner as cowash.
Firstly, you need to know that it is recommended to cowash your hair every two weeks. Although cowashing does clean hair, it does not remove all the product build up so it is important to wash your hair with shampoo once in a while.
1. Thoroughly wet your hair with water
2. Apply conditioner to your hair and ensure that it is soaked into your hair
3. Use your finger tips to spread the conditioner all over your hair and that cover all your hair
4. Rinse out the conditioner from your hair, ensuring that no product is left on your hair
5. Dry your hair and style as desired
This process of cowashing ensures that your hair is kept moisturized for longer periods of times. It protects the cuticles from the abrasive shampoo components.
If you do co-wash on a regular basis, let us know how you do it. Have you stopped washing your hair with shampoo altogether?
We would like to hear from you.